dietmortik0 asked: I'm looking to get supplements to speed up the recovery process. What supplements should I be taking, and is there any possible negative side effects to them?
Btw, haven't forgotten the workout plan you've given me, which I'm incredibly thankful for. Hoping I get a job soon so that I can go to the gym and start using it (pretty much tapped out of disposable income at the moment)
Thanks man! I have some money left on a movie gift card- looking to see Thor! Was it as badass as I think it is?
This supplement response is coming straight from my intermittent fasting schedule breakdown for myself that is located here.
Here is what I do..
- Multi-Vitamin - take 1 with 1st meal
- Fish Oil - 3g daily, 1000mg at each meal
- Calcium - 600mg a day, take 1 with 1st meal
- BCAA (Purple Wraath) - 10g pre-workout
- Caffeine - 600mg daily: 400mg waking up, 200mg at 2nd meal
- Green Tea - drinking A.M. during fast
- Rhodiola Rosea - 200mg a day, 1 A.M. and 1 P.M.
- Whey/Casein Protein
In reality, to speed up recovery you should be taking some kind of whey protein. Protein is going to help the recovery of your muscles and help to make them grow from working out. Not just lifting, but with any kind of workouts. That is really going to be your cornerstone to “speed up the recovery process.” Everything else I take has great benefits to your health and I would recommend looking into them for yourself.
Thor was even more badass than you think it was.