Before you workout, before you run, before you lift, before you get on your bike, before you lace up your shoes, before you strap on your gloves, before you enter the gym, before you start.. are you nervous?
You might want to stop and think about this for a second. If you aren’t nervous for your impending workout, well..
..maybe it’s not hard enough.
How are you going to be faster? How are you going to be stronger? How are you going to be better? How are you going to be skinnier? Healthier? Tighter? More competitive? If you don’t try harder every day.. How?
You should be nervous about what lies ahead because you know it is going to push you to your limits. You’re going to be in pain. You’re going to hate doing some of it. You’re going to sweat. You’re going to grunt. You might scream and you might even cry. Hell, you might even get sick, but you know what? It’s worth it. Why? Because you’re bettering yourself. You’re going to come out a better version of yourself before you did that workout. You’re better now than when you woke up this morning.
So, are you nervous?
- moyagainplease reblogged this from missmarisol and added:
- mollierunning likes this
- 273pounds likes this
- sudoeslife likes this
- missmarisol reblogged this from thespartanwarrior and added:
- asmallloss likes this
- emergeabutterfly reblogged this from thespartanwarrior and added:
- missmarisol likes this
- nowkathrynlive likes this
- courage-2-change likes this
- clairegetsawesome likes this
- graham702 likes this
- byebelly likes this
- foreverfighting likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- livelongtrainhard likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- slushiie likes this
- paradisejessica likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- boyswanna-be-her likes this
- bigfatshoe reblogged this from thespartanwarrior and added:
- livelaughlovehealthy likes this
- noquit likes this
- tribander likes this
- thespartanwarrior posted this