I live in Oklahoma.
Three earthquakes in three days each ranging from 4.0-6.0.
75º weather in November.
Tornadoes also sprang up today.
Oh, and my OSU Cowboys are ranked #2 in the BCS.
All are signs of the apocalypse, I’m sure.
So, to wrap up the mother nature happenings.. today there has been tornadoes, rain, hail, lightning, thunder and.. earthquakes.
- bestrouletteblog likes this
- thebestgamingsite likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- isprint likes this
- thestorymyfeettell reblogged this from cynicismandwhiskey
- ragobash said: I’m over here in Noble and we’re getting FUCKED by a thunderstorm. I’m over it…
- ragobash likes this
- megaredd likes this
- mustlovemia likes this
- moremuscles said: Although my team didn’t exactly pull off an upset this weekend, Stanford still didn’t look too hot. You’re welcome for helping your team jump to #2 :)
- shrinkingwolf likes this
- theyellowgatejourney likes this
- wearefreeways likes this
- cynicismandwhiskey reblogged this from thespartanwarrior
- thedarkchocolatedandy said: Stay SAFE!
- buildingothersup said: be safe!
- mllemouse said: That means the zombies are coming! And I’m ready for them :)
- ohsnapitszepheh likes this
- twill990 likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- livelongtrainhard likes this
- stinabeana8 likes this
- runrunningrunner said: Stay safe bro :)
- gunpowdernlead likes this
- dulani06 said: Where do you stay I’m from Oklahoma too??
- turbogirl said: I haven’t turned on a TV all day so I didn’t even know. Stay safe!
- suolofblaze111 reblogged this from thespartanwarrior and added:
- mitchelldoyle likes this
- kidwiththelid likes this
- thespartanwarrior posted this